My name is Nicola.
A very warm welcome to my website
I am a creative and idealistic youth coach for teen girls.
I believe that most girls are not living their best life. Because, they dont know how to make changes that will free them from trying to be like everyone else or, caring to much about what others think. Because they often cut their ties to parents, they turn to peers who are immature and, not able to give the support that is needed.
I am dedicated to my craft with over thirty years of experience working with children and teenagers. I am passionate about the wellbeing of young girls. I have devoted my working life to support and inspire young people. I have also been very fortunate to have had the possibility to explore many forms of art and crafts. I have used methods such as creative and intuitive collaging and journaling. I am a qualified cognitive behavioural therapist. I work with clients one-one and in groups.
I am helping girls to find tools that will prevent them from making mistakes — teaching them new ways to deal with stressful situations. Teaching them to become more in touch with their emotions. Most of all, showing them that they are not alone.
I believe, there is an awareness that they are not paying attention to, and this seems to be causing them to follow the crowd. I teach girls how to say no, stay focused, take control and how to not lose sight of the bigger picture.
The recent workshops that have taken place this spring have been evidence to not only the success but, the need for many more. I have a deep concern for girls, and this drives me forward. I am honoured to work with them and feel completely in awe of their ability to adapt and make adjustments. Even the smallest change can make a huge difference.
I hope my website inspires you. Please dont hesitate to contact me with any questions. email@example.com
Experience and qualifications:
- Trained and qualified in CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Many years of child and parent mentoring.
- Certified Rock and Water trainer.
- Completed 5-weekend courses on therapeutic communication with children.
- Worked as a Head pastoral manager for two years in an international boarding school.
- Worked voluntarily for many years running fulltime children's summer and Easter camps.
- Worked many years running after-school arts and craft clubs.
- Youth work continues In local youth clubs in Warwick.
- I am certified in Child safeguarding.
- I am enhanced DBS certified.
- I am a certified first-aider
- I am fully insured