I am a creative and inspirational youth mentor and workshop facilitator, with over thirty years experience working with children and teens. Most recently my focus has been on developing workshops for tween and teen girls as I’ve seen how they are increasingly facing problems they’re unable to solve by themselves.
I work with clients on a one to one basis or in small groups. I will happily adjust myself to the needs of my client. Please feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions.
- Qualified in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Certified Rock and Water trainer
- Training in therapeutic communication with children
- Head pastoral manager in an international boarding school for two years
- Fully insured and enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) certified.
- Certificates in Child Safeguarding, Self Harm and First Aid